Search Engine Optimisation
The new revolutionary marketing solution for anybody trying to sell their property.
80% of buyers now use the internet to make contact with Estate Agents when they are looking to buy a property abroad. The other 20% walk into Estate Agents offices to make their enquiry.
On average in Spain, Estate Agents charge the seller between 5%-7.5% commission which, on a 200K€ property equates to between 10,000€ and 12,500€. This means in the current market, that you are either accepting a lower price for your property, so as not to pass the commission amount on to your buyer, or that you have to inflate your price in order to encompass the commission from your agent. Either way, it is not the most ideal way of selling your property in such a difficult market. Also you have to rely on the agent to market your property and to bring prospective buyers to you.
Sold-Direct.com is a new revolutionary way to use the expertise and benefits that an Estate Agent can give you without having to pay the costly commissions. Why pay Estate Agency fees when you dont have to.
With Sold-Direct you get internet presence with your own fully optimised website, a full written current market valuation, professional photographs, shop window advertising, portal advertising, virtual 360 degree tour of the property plus free hosting and website management. All the enquiries whether it be via the internet, through the portal, or via the shop window are sent directly to you as the owner for you to handle the sale yourself. Sold-Direct packages start at just 249€ which is paid as a one off fee with NO COMMISSION to pay to the agent.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION