Search Engine Optimisation
Every site we manage for updates and SEO purposes receives a weekly Analytics report from us showing the following:
• Visits: The number of visits to your site during a given time period.
• Pageviews: The number of pages these visitors viewed.
• Pages/Visit: The average visit in terms of page views.
• Bounce Rate: The percentage of people who only visited one page on your site before they “bounced” somewhere else. (This can often seem deceptively high, but many people will get to your site and realize that it wasn’t what they were looking for, or you may have a popular image indexed by Google’s Image Search that generates a lot of “drive-by” traffic and skews your numbers. Alternatively, it may represent that your site is difficult to navigate or understand for new visitors.)
• Avg. Time on Site: The average amount of time a visitor spends at your site.
• % of New Visits: The percentage of new visitors to your site as compared to all visitors. Some businesses might want lots of new traffic, while others might want generate repeat visits, driving down this percentage.
We also give your further information showing the geographical location of your visitors, keywords searched, top pages visited etc.
Our clients find these statistics very useful to see how their website ranks within the Search Engines and also where their visitors come from etc.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION